September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!!

My adorable little Grand Darlings celebrated their 2nd and 4th birthdays this week.

My Sweetie Pie, Ava, turned 2 today. She's a pip!

And my Honey Bunny, big sister Sienna, turned 4 on the 20th.

Sienna and her bestie, Hannah, were born just a day apart. This year they got to share a princess party in the park for all their little friends. It couldn't have been a more beautiful September day and prince and princess costumes were worn by all as Princess Liz read them princess stories.
They are growing up so fast. Too fast in fact.





1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Well, happy, happy, birthday(s) all around!!! I don't thinks I've ever seen such lovelier birthday girls or princesses!! But, oh - Miss Ava steals my heart....What a precious one she is.....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin